- Custom User Interface development using Lightning Web Components.
- Self-starter with the ability to take ownership, work under pressure, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast and reliable code.
- To provide feedback and collaborate on many projects within the team’s portfolio that may be outside one’s domain expertise.
- Good programming skills in Apex Code and Visualforce Pages
- Good programming skills in Java
- Excellent understanding of the Salesforce platform and products (e.g., Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter and Force.com).
- Experience in Force.com (Declarative business logic (Workflow and Approval Process, Process Builder, Validation and Assignment Rules) and Programmatic business logic (Apex, Visualforce & Lightning)
- Expert on the SFDC API’s, profiles, and security model while maintaining and configuring development and test instances for internal sandboxes.
- Should have foundational knowledge of Salesforce development and security best practices.
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications.
- Experience working with large data sets and Bulkification.
- Development experience on the Salesforce platform.
- Must have prior experience managing at least (3) full life cycle SFDC implementations while
holding down the role of Salesforce Lead.
- Excellent understanding of SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language) and SOSL (Salesforce Object Search Language)
- Excellent understanding of SFDC Web Services
- Excellent understanding of SFDC Security Models
- Experience with database concepts and data modelling capabilities
- Be a technical expert on Salesforce.com platform, architect complex solutions and provide technical leadership.
- Designing and coding new features and enhancements for the Target Recruit product.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide root cause analysis on product defects including the appropriate changes required for resolution.