- Snowflake SQL – Writing SQL queries against Snowflake Developing scripts Unix, Python etc. to do Extract, Load and Transform data
- Must have good knowledge of architecting and implementing very large-scale data intelligence solutions around Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Snowflake. Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities such as SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Python, Tasks, Streams, Time travel, Optimizer, Metadata Manager, data sharing, and stored procedures.
- In-depth understanding of Data Warehouse/ODS, ETL concept and modeling structure principles• Experience in Data warehousing – OLTP, OLAP, Dimensions, Facts and Data modeling.
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Good working knowledge of any ETL tool (such as Talend, Informatica and SSIS)
- Good to have familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau/Power BI)
- Proven analytical skills and Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to effectively function in a cross-team’s environment
- Good to have exposure to AWS / Azure Data pipeline eco-system
- Experience in implementing solutions for Retail, Finance, Insurance and Healthcare domains