- Snowflake SQL – Writing SQL queries against Snowflake Developing scripts Unix, Python etc. to do Extract, Load and Transform data
- Must have good knowledge of architecting and implementing very large-scale data intelligence solutions around Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Snowflake. Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities such as SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Python, Tasks, Streams, Time travel, Optimizer, Metadata Manager, data sharing, and stored procedures.
- In-depth understanding of Data Warehouse/ODS, ETL concept and modeling structure principles• Experience in Data warehousing – OLTP, OLAP, Dimensions, Facts and Data modeling.
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Good working knowledge of any ETL tool (such as Talend, Informatica and SSIS)
- Good to have familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau/Power BI)
- Proven analytical skills and Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to effectively function in a cross-team’s environment
- Good to have exposure to AWS / Azure Data pipeline eco-system
- Experience in implementing solutions for Retail, Finance, Insurance and Healthcare domains
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts. Creation of Power BI dashboard, report, KPI scorecard and transforming the manual reports, support Power BI dashboard deployment.
- Lead the evaluation, implementation and deployment of emerging tools and process for analytic data engineering in order to improve our productivity as a team
- Experience in multiple database technologies such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift.
- Expertise in SQL, Python and data analysis.
- Knowledge of Azure
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Shiny
- Knowledge of data and analytics such as dimensional modelling, reporting tools, data governance, structured and unstructured data.
- Knowledge about DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Experience in data preparation, BI projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong exposure to Visualization, transformation, and data analysis
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Python & SQL.
- Work with Data Scientists/BI teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data processing needs.
- Build analytical tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics.
- Proficient in Python and SQL.
- Good understanding of Relational databases, Big data environments
- Proficient in building end-to-end data pipelines.
- Experience Handling end to end development of projects without any additional support
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to handle customers.