- Job Title: Data Scientist
- Desired Skills: Data science, AI/ML (Predictive Modelling, NLP, Supervised, Non-Supervised, Tree-based Modelling, Neural Networks) & Deep Learning, Jupyter, Visual Studio, Python (NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Keras, Flask), R Programming, SQL (MySQL, Postgres, -SQL or PL/SQL), Data Visualization (Power BI, Tableau), NLP
- Assists Business Unit Leader to build data science capabilities for the business by envisioning and executing strategies that will improve business performance.
- Building models to address business problems.
- Create user friendly tools to help Merchants/Category managers take business calls.
- Hands on experience of SQL, Python, R, Machine Learning, Tableau, Power BI and Data framework
- Analysis and business case structuring of data
- Create model and presentation as per business need.
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the pre-processing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Defining data augmentation pipelines
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models to production
- Experience with Neural Networks / Deep Learning a plus
- Experience with data management technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Snowflake, etc.
Email your resume along with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org