- Location: Bangalore/Noida/Hyderabad/ Remote
- Skills: AZURE DATA BRICKS
Data Bricks DevOps Engineer who takes responsibility and ownership in providing software solutions and contributing to the overall success of the team.
Requirements /Tech Stack:
At least 5+ years Azure DevOps and in-depth knowledge on Azure Databricks Development, administration and DevOps Design, build, and implementation
- Designing and Implementing highly performant data ingestion pipelines from multiples sources using Apache Spark and/or Azure
- Accelerate the rate at which your colleagues iterate on code and deliver features to customers using the Databricks Platform or Databricks Runtime
- Interacts with Architects, Business Owners, 3rd party vendors and, Peer DevOps teams to deeply understand the data flow and business use cases
- Experience Performance Tuning of Spark SQL running on DATA LAKE storage Strong Knowledge on Databricks and Cluster Configurations.
- Improve efficiency and productivity across the entire organization.
- Develop tools to be fast, CLIs intuitive, giving your colleagues (and yourself) the best experience possible
- Passionate for automation through automated workflows, automated testing, automated deployments, automated monitoring. Basically, to automate away any tedious work
- Experience with monitoring frameworks for large systems
- Experience with cloud APIs (e.g., a public cloud such as Azure)
Email your resume along with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org