Microsoft Azure is a cloud platform that allows businesses to develop and run applications and services on third-party servers, so they don’t need to set up the entire infrastructure themselves. Easily customizable to meet the distinctive needs of a business, the platform is both secure and compliant with industries’ requirements and standards.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is an expansive and evolving collection of cloud services designed to help businesses leverage technology more effectively. It enables these companies to build, manage, and deploy applications on a massive, global network using their favourite tools and frameworks. Our experienced and knowledgeable Azure consultants can help you utilize Azure to take your business to the next level and help your operations run more efficiently.
Why choose Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is the leading enterprise cloud that directly integrates with your existing on-prem Microsoft Technology Stack. It provides a seamless path from a legacy technology infrastructure to a progressive, cloud-first strategy.
In addition, it allows companies to leverage the flexibility of the cloud to build, test, and deploy systems in a cost-effective and global network. Many of our customers are choosing Azure for a variety of reasons including:
- Simplified disaster recovery model
- Scalable application hosting
- Dynamic Infrastructure
- Reducing the overhead expenses of IT maintenance and replacement
- Leveraging Microsoft’s secured infrastructure and certifications
Benefits of Microsoft Azure
The proven benefits of Microsoft Azure translate into a 90% adoption by Fortune 500 companies and is one of the many reasons Gartner awarded Microsoft as the leader in Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for six consecutive years. Need more reasons?
- Flexibility: Azure’s pay as you go structure, allows the ultimate flexibility to scale on demand for fast-growing start-ups and business fluctuations. You focus on your business, we will handle the infrastructure.
- Compliance: Microsoft’s Azure Blueprint supports stringent compliance and regulatory needs in a dynamic environment. Streamline governmental, financial services, health, media, and manufacturing needs with one resource.
- Security: Protect your data, apps, and entire infrastructure with state-of-art security, a unified security management system ready to combat any threat environment.
- Storage: Azure not only stores data but provides global data centres and delivery points for lightning-fast delivery of high-bandwidth content.
- Customize: You are not limited by the AWS cloud-only approach or forced to pay for costly workarounds. Our Azure consultants can help you build hybrid applications and environments to leverage the best of both worlds.
How Do You Get Started with Microsoft Azure?
Before adopting Microsoft Azure, first look at where your company’s data is stored, how data is used, stakeholder needs, and address any compliance and data governance concerns.
One of our Cloud Experts can help you get started and decide if Microsoft Azure’s right for your organization. Schedule a consultation with us today.